• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ginger lionhead search misson

Mollyrose

Warren Scout
Looking for a baby Orange/Ginger lionhead buck, in the Bournemouth Dorset area, Willing to travel, but the closer the better :)

Can anyone help me out? :) ?? Thaanks!

Have you looked at local rescue's? Or have a look in the 'Rabbits in Need' section on here :wave: Is there any reason you would like a baby orange lionhead?

Oh okay, i'll check it out :) ive looked round and called local Rescues, and have not had much luck so far, i will keep looking :). Im looking for one on behalf of a friend, she fell in love with her friends Lionhead Buck, who passed away not long ago, and has been looking for one of her own ever since, she doesnt want to rush into things, so wont buy until the perfect little Chap Comes along, But thanks for the info i will Check the forum Posts! xx

We have a Vienna marked orange lion head at our rescue. Ipswich is probably a bit far though. And he is deemed a special needs bunny as well so needs to go to an experienced home.

Could she not just visit rescues and see who she likes from what is available?

Back