• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser knocked my tea!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Yes, his lordship decided I had lazed about in bed long enough and jumped on to the bed via the bedside cabinet where my tea was sitting. :shock: It was a particularly fine cup of tea, but luckily it only wobbled and not much was lost. Thankfully none of it went on Spenser. *inserts relief smiley*

:shock: Goodness. He is a braver fellow than any other I know! Daring to disturb the tea of such a high profile tea drinker :shock:

Spenser, were you trying to do a tea dance?!!!! :love::love::D

Spenser: I wasn't, but that's a good idea.:thumb: I will have a go at this tomorrow. Mummy is awfully slow in the morning, just when I want to play. Yet she is always full of business in the afternoon, moving things and making a noise when I want to sleep. :?

Yes, his lordship decided I had lazed about in bed long enough and jumped on to the bed via the bedside cabinet where my tea was sitting. :shock: It was a particularly fine cup of tea, but luckily it only wobbled and not much was lost. Thankfully none of it went on Spenser. *inserts relief smiley*
.....if you don't 'serve' his needs quickly enough you WILL be reminded :D

Can I ask why you were in bed and not preparing noms :shock:

.....if you don't 'serve' his needs quickly enough you WILL be reminded :D

Can I ask why you were in bed and not preparing noms :shock:

His lordship's pellets had been served, and his small portion of greens and carrot were in the kitchen coming up to room temperature for him.

His lordship has been rather naughty lately, see 'It wasn't me!' thread and photos for details. :shock:

Back