• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am speechless!

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
I can't believe it. I have had an email from someone who's rabbit is sick. It turns out that their vet has vaccinated their rabbit with a Cat Leukaemia vaccination rather than myxi :shock::shock::shock: The vet didn't even notice the mistake at the time but filled in the vaccination card as normal and sent bunny home.

I know everyone makes mistakes but how the hell did that happen :(:( I have no idea what the out come for bunny will be :(, but they are at a more expereinced vet now

This is absolutely hurrendous, poor poor bun, not to mention his/her owner :cry:

I hope by some miracle this bun makes it xxxxxx

Poor, poor bunny and owner, what a dreadful mistake :cry: I have no idea what the implications of that are for the bun's little body but it doesn't sound good. Everything crossed that the little one pulls through xx

:shock: that poor rabbit and the poor owners! They need to submit some form of complaint as this cannot be allowed to happen again

OMG that is a shocking mistake!!! Surely if a doctor made a similar mistake with a human they would be struck off!!!!!

Can't stop thinking about this bunny. :cry:
Do they know if he or she will be okay? What are the vets doing to try and help?
This actually made me feel physically sick.

Can't stop thinking about this bunny. :cry:
Do they know if he or she will be okay? What are the vets doing to try and help?
This actually made me feel physically sick.

I actually don't have much info. They initially contacted me for info on bonding, then said they were putting it off as one was a bit off colour and today she was worse and i found out that this is what had happened to her so bonding had been postponed. :( I will try to find out how bunny is getting on from the owner x

Back