• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lilly needs some love

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
I keep on having this same problem when people meet my rabbits, they all say how they think Harvey is gorgeous and Lilly is ugly!

First comment I had was my housemate saying "I appreciate Harvey's good looks now I've seen her"

And now everyone who comes around says "Harvey is my favourite" "Harvey is so much cuter" they even have the cheek to say that Lilly is ugly :(

I feel so bad for her! They are both beautiful bunnies with friendly natures but people are attracted to Harvey's lop, and even when I tell people off for being shallow they just say how Harvey likes cuddles and Lilly doesn't, which is not fair as bunnies are not cuddly animals in general (Harvey is a little weirdo :p ) and she's a baby, Harvey didn't like cuddles at her age, he just learnt that they come with nose rubs as he grew up :roll:

Silly people :( my mum keeps commenting every few hours how Harvey is so gorgeous compared to Lilly :( I don't understand how people keep calling her ugly and funny looking, how can anyone think this is not beautiful:

IMG_1264.jpg

2810880e.jpg

I may be biased and I also think all bunnies are gorgeous, but still! Lilly's a little girl and I think she deserves to be called beautiful! Sorry for the mini rant I just can't see the "ugly" that everyone else seems to be seeing! I thought maybe RU would appreciate her beauty unlike my friends and family! I hope noone else has this problem with other people!

(sorry again for the rant, it's just bothering me :( )

Are you serious?

These pics are of Lilly?

If so, she's absolutely gorgeous. She is beautiful, no matter what anyone says.

Thanks guys!!! I'm really happy there are people who agree with me! People seems to act as though I'm crazy when I say she's beautiful :? I think she's so SO pretty!!

Some people like the natural look like harvey has and some people like the interesting patterns like lilly has :)

She's lovely. :love: Harelquin patterning is so attractive - I can't understand anyone not thinking her pretty. :?

Lilly is stunning.

My Inca knows how she feels cos everyone says that Herbie is gorgeous as he is a lionhead and Inca very rarely gets told that she is beautiful (apart from by me!)

Awh I think inca looks gorgeous in your sig :) I'm thinking Lilly is growing a small mane (don't know what breeds she has in her) so if she does maybe people will at least say they like that about her!

awwww shes beautiful :love:

I demand more photos!

:lol: she's going to be my little model (well big actually :p ) as she does do some really funny yet beautifully eligant poses (I didnt know buns could be eligant after having harvey around as he is definitely not dainty and delicate :lol:). She needs to recover from her spay first though, but Harvey is being a good boy and helping her through with licks and cuddles :D

Well some people are just blind! She's a pretty rabbit, her colours are gorgeous! :love::love:
I love harlequins anyway, but she's got a nice mix of colour on her

I think she's gorgeous! What lovely colours!

I have the same problem, everyone says Barney isnt pretty and Annabelle is gorgeous - but then everyone loves Barney because he's so friendly and dislikes Annabelle because she doesnt really like people so they say she's "horrible" and even a "b****". Poor girly, just because she doesnt really 'get' humans and is wary of people she gets called names! Annoys me no end, her purpose in life isnt to worship humans! A bit like your girly really.

Lily is my kind of bun. :love::love:
Beautiful markings & those dark lashes!
I think lops always appeal to 'non bunny people' if that makes sense?
The main thing is that Harvey & you love her anyway.

I think she's gorgeous! What lovely colours!

I have the same problem, everyone says Barney isnt pretty and Annabelle is gorgeous - but then everyone loves Barney because he's so friendly and dislikes Annabelle because she doesnt really like people so they say she's "horrible" and even a "b****". Poor girly, just because she doesnt really 'get' humans and is wary of people she gets called names! Annoys me no end, her purpose in life isnt to worship humans! A bit like your girly really.

Awh poor buns :( I think Barney is adorable :) I don't think most people understand that rabbits aren't usually cuddly pets and don't necessessarily want to be approach by towering humans :( poor annabelle :( I think with mine it doesnt help Lilly that Harvey is show-off, he likes to bunny flop in front of new people :roll: and if put on someone new's lap he lays down and tooth purrs, even though normally with me he looks for ways to get off and explore! We call him a little flirt due to his antics :p Lilly loves being fussed but when on your lap likes to climb and explore you which I love as she chins me all over :lol: but new people find annoying :( They just want her to sit there totally still which as a baby she's not keen on! I think I should have words with Harvey about his perpetuating the belief that bunnies are cuddly :lol:

Lily is my kind of bun. :love::love:
Beautiful markings & those dark lashes!
I think lops always appeal to 'non bunny people' if that makes sense?
The main thing is that Harvey & you love her anyway.

Yeh that makes sense. People do have one complaint about Harvey actually that he's "too big" and why didn't I go for a small one! He's a medium bunny def not large :? Mini lops must be very popular with non-bunny people! It's a shame that probably doesn't always work in their favour :(

And yes we do love her, Harvey seems to worship the ground she walks on :D

yuki and yuri say shes adorable and Yuri = lily in japanese and she says all lilys are beautiful :lol:

Last edited:
I just got a "she's not ugly.... but she's just not cute either" from my mum!!! :evil: what a comment to make!!

Poor Lilly obviously didn't hear because she laid down to receive head rubs from my mum :roll: and swiftly fell asleep, to which my mum cooed a lot over, so maybe Lilly is winning her over :D (not that she dislikes Lilly, she says she's a good natured, friendly bunny, just not cute, and she likes that Harvey is a "lap-rabbit" :roll:)

I'm glad all of you thinks she's as gorgeous as I think she is!

Back