• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Visiting rabbits and my own rabbits

Alicia

Mama Doe
I am looking after Nemo, a rabbit that I first looked after before I got my 2 rabbits (it was Nemo that convinced my Mum to let me have rabbits :D )
When Nemo got here my Dad put his hutch next to Izzy and Archie's run but I have moved it because I didn't think they should be so near each other. Nemo's hutch is against the wall, but it is still on the patio which is where my rabbits are because it's the best place to put Nemo's hutch.
The rabbits can't see each other, and I wash my hands in between feeding them all. Is there anything else I should do in between my rabbits and Nemo? I have checked with Nemo's owner, and Nemo is fully vaccinated.

sounds like you have it under control. once your two rabbits arent fighting with his scent around, everything should be fine.

Hope all goes well with your bunny-sitting. It sounds as if you have thought of all the important things.

Back