• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I is very cross indeed. I is MIFFED!

(Little-Marge): I is vewy upset and annoyed :evil: My hooman will NEVER make a hairdresser, and if ever she approaches you wivs a pair of scissors, run for your vewy life! My hooman, AnnieBirdy washed my bumbazina becuz it duz get mucky sometimes, and becuz it has been warm and she's worried about flies striking me, she decided to trim my fur. I dont fink I will ever hold my head up in public again. I duz look likes I has been attacked by one of those Brazilians with their pot of wax. My poor tuppence and bumbazina look like they has been waxed by an over enthusiastic Brazilian Waxerer :evil: Even my tail looks like something that belongs on a poodle.
I iz making a public complaint!
*Hides bottom in corner and scowls* :evil:

(Benjamin): Shouldnt you actually be saying that you are making a pubic complaint, Little Marge?
*Rolls on back laughing*

(Little-Marge) Sometimes Benjamin, I reeeeeeally dislike you. And one of those 'sometimes' has just happened.
*glares at Benjamin*

:D

:lol: :lol: :lol: poor little Marge!! I think you deserve lots of yummy treaties to get over your embarrassment!! :D

I think we need piccies to see just how bad it really is;) Can't be any worse than when I cut my piggies hair and all his erm man bits are exposed :oops:

Back