• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Babies making big progress post 152

Alibunmum

Wise Old Thumper
Fairly Beloved Rabbit Care were picking up a doe who was entering the foster care network. When they arrived she was boxed ready to go along with her days old kits.:shock::shock:

Given I am home all day I had always said I could take on a mum and babies so they have asked me to take on this family. Whether the kits will make it is unknown but time, peace, quiet and a good diet are the best I can give them right now. Off to read Sky-O's sticky about unexpected litters!!

Last edited:
When they're bigger can I come round and cuddle them? :wave:

Pets at home in Cumbernauld have a load of baby bunnies in just now and they're so sweet.

They're here!!! I cannot believe it, they are teeny. What is so bizarre is watching how much they all wiggle around and that thefur covering them moves and breathes like it's alive.

Mum is wonderful watching them and being attentive. We had shut her out the pen just to get the kits in the carrier and she was worried trying to get to them. She is jet black and actually reminds me of September Honeybunny.:love::love::love::love::love:

Photos to follow in a day or so.

Just been out and checked them and I have six cosy wigglers who have nice round tums.:D:D:D:D I think this is day 3 for them going on what we have been told. Also, Mum may be pregnant again.:(:(

But the crucial thing is they are all fit and well, Mum is loving S science Selective and Rabbit Royale so hopefully we can keep her nice and strong.

This is just so exciting!:oops::oops::oops:

It's good that the kits seem healthy, but not so good that Mum may be pregant again. :( When will the wee ones' fur colour start to show?

It's good that the kits seem healthy, but not so good that Mum may be pregant again. :( When will the wee ones' fur colour start to show?

You can see the colours on their skin so one is pure black, one mottled, one totally light and some mixtures of the three.

Back