• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hello RU we iz Lily and Rosey...

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:wave:

Rosey~
464582_10151450618785613_804175612_23431924_2094082488_o.jpg

Lily~
526001_10151450617955613_804175612_23431922_530776331_n.jpg

We would like to escape our hutch and noms all da grasses!!

Susie, they came home wednesday night...was a bit unplanned really :lol:

Gray, its the vets tomorow morning but im hoping all is ok...they seem happy enough but they are just so thin...I would be tempted to free feed them for a couple of weeks but i dont want to cause upset tums with excess pellets! :?

Bunnybabe, its from our local farm :)

Thanks everyone...my garden is a happy happy place these days! :love:

Susie, they came home wednesday night...was a bit unplanned really :lol:

Gray, its the vets tomorow morning but im hoping all is ok...they seem happy enough but they are just so thin...I would be tempted to free feed them for a couple of weeks but i dont want to cause upset tums with excess pellets! :?

Bunnybabe, its from our local farm :)

Thanks everyone...my garden is a happy happy place these days! :love:

very happy :love: Hello Lily and Rosie :love:
Lily does look very thin :cry: hope everything is ok - good luck at the vets tomorrow x

Absolutely gorgeous pair of bunnies :love: They already look very happy. I hope all goes well at the vets tomorrow & they get a clean bill of health :thumb:

AWw they're gorgeous! :love: get the porridge oats out though to fatten them up! :D

I was just reading about the porridge oats...I have some rolled oats in the cupboard. Do I just mix some in with their pellets? how much? should i wait to see the vet first or do you think it will be ok?

I was just reading about the porridge oats...I have some rolled oats in the cupboard. Do I just mix some in with their pellets? how much? should i wait to see the vet first or do you think it will be ok?

Wait and see the vet first. I wouldn't want to fatten up underweight bunnies withuot knowing the reason they were underweight wasn't due to an underlying condition.

They have done non stop hay munching today and also had pellets for breakfast and tea...I dont think they had much in the way of routine with their feeding so hopefully they will start putting on some nice weight with regular feedings and fresh hay :) Lots of nice poops so their guts are working nicely :thumb:

Back