• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It wasn't me! / new photos added to post 1

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser: That hole in the carpet and those teeth marks on the skirting board had absolutely nothing to do with me. A bad bunny did it and ran away.

P3290583.jpg

The bad bunny seems to be white like me:

P3300560.jpg

What a mess the bad bunny has made!

P3300561.jpg

Last edited:
Spenser: nobody believes me. :cry::cry::cry:

I might as well bite mummy, she's bound to have done something that deserves it. Oh yes, she picked me up this afternoon. She should know by now that isn't allowed. :evil:

I believe you Spenser infact the same bad bunny visited us earlier this week and Left a fair few teethy marks on oscar's hay tray and shed door...hmmm....he also was tugging at my trousers this afternoon when I was cleaning underneath oscar's second level shelf but when I turned around he had gone and had left a bewildered looking Oscar sat staring at me.

Does Mummy really deserve a bite Spenser? I think she looks after you pretty well and what's wrong with the odd cuddle? :wave:

Does Mummy really deserve a bite Spenser? I think she looks after you pretty well and what's wrong with the odd cuddle? :wave:

Spenser: I do not approve of cuddles. When Mummy picked me up today I honked at her and kicked. She soon put me down again. I like all four paws on the ground. I have just had my favourite pellets for supper, so will forgive her for today.

I think this is "little white rabbit syndrome" - Hopscotch is the same! No cuddles allowed, holes in all the carpets, stroppy when I try to pick him up. :roll:!!!

I think this is "little white rabbit syndrome" - Hopscotch is the same! No cuddles allowed, holes in all the carpets, stroppy when I try to pick him up. :roll:!!!

I don't think its confined to little white rabbits :lol: None of my 3 will tolerate being picked up either :roll:

Estelle: I believe it wasn't you Sir Spenser. You wouldn't lower yourself to such destructiveness. You'd get someone else to do it!!!!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Sending you lots of love Mr. Handsome. :love::love:

Dudley would like to see pictures of the damage to compare and contrast with his efforts :roll: He got caught in the act this morning sitting on my sofa nomming the paper on the new combined vaccine!

Dudley would like to see pictures of the damage to compare and contrast with his efforts :roll: He got caught in the act this morning sitting on my sofa nomming the paper on the new combined vaccine!

I've just binned one of the mats, and replace with thick cardboard (a Tesco wine case box!). I could salvage and photograph the mat though. 99p wasted. The other mat is OK as it is mainly covered by a storage box that is too heavy for Spenser to move.

Aww Spenser, biting mummy won't help your case for innocence. Are you sure it wasn't you who did the chewing and you just forgot you did or do you have an imaginary bunny friend called Harvey who likes to do naughty things? ;)

Back