• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bonded pair fighting

tasherd

Warren Scout
My rabbits Lucy and Jack have been bonded for about a year now and over the last few days Jack has been biting Lucy, NOTHING has changed his diet, his environment and health is exactly the same and he has suffered no trauma since he has lived with me. They have both been neutered/ spayed and there are no signs of illness. Please help. Thanks.

When you say he has been biting, in what respect? What comes before it? Where is he biting her? What does she do?

Any new additions or changes to the house?

My rabbits Lucy and Jack have been bonded for about a year now and over the last few days Jack has been biting Lucy, NOTHING has changed his diet, his environment and health is exactly the same and he has suffered no trauma since he has lived with me. They have both been neutered/ spayed and there are no signs of illness. Please help. Thanks.

I have two bonded brothers, both neutered, and the other week one of them started circling and humping the other.. I was worried and waiting for fights to break out but I mentioned it on here and someone else suggested that actually its just the time of year when buns go scatty! Mad march hares etc. My boys seem to be fine. Hope your two are ok?

They will be sat together not to close just sat there and out of no where he will just nip her face, it has not hurt her but it makes her jump and she runs away. Today she tried to bite him back and he just bit her again. :(

Back