• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My bunny has something in his eye :(

sinead

New Kit
It looks like Russ has some hay in his eye, it doesn't seem to be causing him any discomfort but I'm wondering what I should do about it, if anything...
I only got him today so I don't want to just start messing with him if I don't have to.. any suggestions?

:wave: Hi! My Honey had a runny eye a few weeks ago but i couldn't see anything wrong. I took her to the vets and the vet found the tiniest piece of hay (splinter sized) right in the corner of her eye! She got it out with a cotton bud, and a few days later Honey was fine again :) so yes I'd take him to the vets before it starts irritating him :wave: you will have to put some pics of him on here! :D

Hi :wave:
Thanks for the advice! Hope your bunny has recovered well from her trip to the vets!! It had gone last night but he has another bit in there this morning, gonna take him to the vet down the road from me, hope he doesn't hate me for it... I will get some pics up very soon! :)

Back