• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Alfie and Bubbles

KarenM

Administrator
Staff member
It's so much easier to get good photos when the weather's nice, so I might be boring you with pics for a while! :oops:

Do not disturb!
DSCF6715.jpg

DSCF6714.jpg

DSCF6726.jpg

Alfie ignoring the 'Do not disturb!' warning :roll: Might make you blush! :oops:
DSCF6728.jpg

DSCF6711.jpg

DSCF6754.jpg

Does Bubbles ever kick Alfie off if she's not in the mood?

She usually hops away before he can get a good grip :oops: but he caught her dozing this time and I don't think she realised what was happening! :shock::lol:

She usually hops away before he can get a good grip :oops: but he caught her dozing this time and I don't think she realised what was happening! :shock::lol:

*eagerly awaits Bubbles' revenge* :p

I seem to remember a girl-on-boy photo from last year... ;):lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Victor Meldrew, love it! They are very similar. :lol:

You're right Susan, Bubbles was a little bit rude herself last year but she's been behaving herself this year..... so far. ;)

Awww Poor Bubbles - and Norty Alfie! I love the fact he goes off for a sulk and then the look on his face in that last photo!
They are soooo adorable :love::love::love:

:love::love::love:So cute!!!! Love the piccies of them!

Casper has been a bit naughty in the humping stakes this week. Poor Charlie he tries to run away and then just gives up. He sits there as though he is thinking "Oh well if I let him do it then it will soon be over and done with"

Back