• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pet sitters/boarding in Leicestershire?

jeny

Warren Scout
Does anyone have any recommendations? I've searched a similar thread from 2007 but thought perhaps there might be other options now?

Does anyone have any recommendations? I've searched a similar thread from 2007 but thought perhaps there might be other options now?

Hello :wave:

What animals do you have & what dates are you needing covered?

Can't help personally but might know someone who can :D

2 buns, 2 fish (fish are less of a problem, friends can pop in and feed).

Looking at end of April/beginning of May at the moment and September, but then again it depends when I can get cover.

2 buns, 2 fish (fish are less of a problem, friends can pop in and feed).

Looking at end of April/beginning of May at the moment and September, but then again it depends when I can get cover.

OK.

Are they indoor or outdoor bunnies? If outdoor would their accommodation be transportable?

They are indoor and the cage/s are transportable. I'm going to pop down the vets now and ask

Got 3 to call from the vets; one in Donnisthorpe which I will go and visit, a lady in Ashby who doesn't do it often but wouldn't mind boarding them in her conservatory or home visit, I'll call the last one tomorrow.

Back