• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pebbles and Rosie seem to get on

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Well, yesterday I was putting a little bowl of water in the run for Pebbles as it was getting very hot when the little monkey jumped right past me and began humping at Rosie's face as she was behind me :shock:
Rosie was just freaked out by the whole ordeal and hoped off and Pebbles hopped after her wanting more. I managed to catch him as he was very easy to just pick up. Rosie went straight back to laying down and eating some grass and Pebbles did the same.
I was pretty revealed their first encounter went so well considering. I was worried Rosie would bite him or something. He will be getting neutered next week hopefully so then he will start to calm down with all the humping

I hope all goes well with the neuter. You'll need to leave it a few weeks before you can start bonding as hormones take a while to die down post-neuter.

I hope all goes well with the neuter. You'll need to leave it a few weeks before you can start bonding as hormones take a while to die down post-neuter.

Yes I will give him a little time to calm down and everything before I introduce them uhh 'properly' lol hopefully less humping will be involved on Pebbles part

Back