• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cassie Rabbit & Gizmo

LittleJo

Young Bun
I've a member of this forum for a while now, and thought I should start posting somethings, so thought I'd start by posting pictures on my 2 bunnies, Cassie Rabbit & Gizmo.
Cassie Rabbit is the white and brown one. Altohugh she may look like a cutie, she's a right little madam!
And there's Gizmo. He's a very laid back little man and loves to have a cuddle.
I have had them for 2 years, in May. I adopted them from Stadhampton Animal Sanctuary.
They didn't arrive together in sactuary. Cassie Rabbit's (who I re-named, was called Cutie) owner had 9 rabbits and decided they caouldn't look after them so took them all to Stadhampton. I don't think Cassie Rabbit was handled much, as she's such a handful to keep hold of!
Gizmo's owner took him in and said that he was a horrid evil little rabbit and didn't want him any more. I really can't believe they said that about him. He doesn't have a shred of evil in him!

Gizmo...

DSCF2626.jpg

Cassie Rabbit...

DSCF2628.jpg

Together in their tunnel...

CassieGizmo.jpg

Chilling in the living room...

DSCF2236.jpg

:wave:

xxx

Eeee! So cuuuute! Awhhh, they look like soulmates...In the first and second picture, their poses and expressions are almost the same! :love::love: I love the picture of them squishing together underneath the tunnel :lol::love:

Awww :love::love: When we rescued Leo the previous owners told us to carry on handling him with welding gloves because he is 'killer bunny' .. :roll: No, he can't be handled much but we don't need to, and killer bunny? Okay then lol, he is the fussiest bunny we have! :love: Loves his nose rubs, he would fall asleep!

Thank you :D

I love the one with them squished together in the tunnel too. They do have 2 tunnels...

Cassie Rabbit is such a poser and does photograph very well, Gizmo on the other hand isb't very photogenic, these are the best pics I have of him!

Awww :love::love: When we rescued Leo the previous owners told us to carry on handling him with welding gloves because he is 'killer bunny' .. :roll: No, he can't be handled much but we don't need to, and killer bunny? Okay then lol, he is the fussiest bunny we have! :love: Loves his nose rubs, he would fall asleep!

I think some people are mean, or just get bored of having them and make excuses to get rid of them.
But if they hadn't done that, I wouldn't have him now! :)

What gorgeous bunnies!! :love: Why has it taken so you long to show them off??! :shock: :wave:

I know! My laptop at home is ssoooo slow, I just couldn't be bothered with the hassel of it.
Had a few minutes to myself the other night, and thought I'd make the effort to show them off :)

Back