• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Poppy makes me laugh :)

MilosMummy

Mama Doe
When we are feeding the bunnies their treats we lay on the floor with them. Poppy will come over and lick your nose until you give her the treat. Which is cute enough in its self. Then she sits nose to nose with you while she is munching said treat so the second that she finishes she can start licking your nose again. It makes me laugh because all I can hear is nomming sounds and her whiskers tickle my nose :love::love:

Makes me smile when I am having a bad day.

What a sweet bunny. Sometimes when I lie on the floor the OH will place treats in my ears so the other day I was lying on the floor no treats but Julie stuck her tongue in my ears over and over again. looking.:lol:

Last edited:
Aww that's so sweet, Oscar just climbs all over you if you as much as sit on the floor with him, he was trying to jump from his shelf on to my back when I was bent down cleaning his litter tray out this afternoon, cheeky monkey :roll:

Back