• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bl**dy typical!!!

wildchild91

Young Bun
The bunny I've reserved for Mollie, is finally up to date with his vet checks etc so I can bring him home tommorow:D:D:D...Got his hutch all ready, got him completely kitted out, the veg tray is full, everythings been prepared and checked over several times, really excited, cant wait to bring him home...

and now I'm going to have to postpone it until I can get a vets appt because Madams decided that overnight, her eyes are going to go from slightly wet to fairly gunked up. :?:?:?

Bloody typical!!!!!!!!

I know it cant be helped but its just my luck!!!! Fingers crossed there might be a cancellation so I can get her in in the morning, they'll tell me that shes fine and just maybe needs some drops, but that its not contageous and I can then take her home, then whip back up and collect Mr Wellington in the afternoon!

Me too! I've been so looking forward to getting Wellington home and seeing her reaction! Fingers crossed I can get an appointment firstly and secondly that its nothing serious!

Back