• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pease Pudding

missFloppyears

Warren Veteran
Introducing Mr Pudding, no longer wanted by the 3 year old he was bought for, novelty lasted 3 days:evil:

anyyyhow i was asked if id talk to my friend at the the rescue, but instead i decided i love him.....:roll::love:
398217_218829734891290_100002927940240_395163_1759540599_n.jpg

Aww :love::love: what a shame :( I wish people would have a serious think before having a pet. I am dreading Easter :( I know a lot of people around me will be buying rabbits.. And when the kids are bored they'll be contacting me no doubt :roll:

Aww :love::love: what a shame :( I wish people would have a serious think before having a pet. I am dreading Easter :( I know a lot of people around me will be buying rabbits.. And when the kids are bored they'll be contacting me no doubt :roll:

ill be living in the house and refusing to answer the phone this easter!
i have 1 shed available and i am trying to keep it that way:shock:

im hoping to be really lucky and bond him with Lemmy and Attom but if that doesnt work i will get him a boar friend :D

Back