• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bunny visiting this afternoon...god help me! UPDATE!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
I had to take Millie pup to the vets last night for her post spay check up and the vet nurse there is a real bun lover, she has two of her own and then she volunteers at a little rescue center locally...she said they have had a 'group' of babies come in...all mixed breeds from a house where they had 'a few' un-neutered buns and it all got out of hand...there is a mix of lops, dutchies and mix breeds...so im going to visit later :love:

Someone help me stay restrained!! :oops: Hubby is coming with me to try and keep me grounded...

Last edited:
Awww good luck with your visit, just make sure you don't take a extra big handbag with you;):lol::lol::lol:

Haha, make sure not to pick any up as this will make it very difficult to resist hiding one under your top/jumper/coat. :lol:

Well I went...saw bunnies which were all gorgeous and then came home...

With a box with these little poppets in!! They are two girls from the group of buns and they are so cute! They didnt know exactly how old they were but were guessing at around 12-14 weeks :love::love:

563956_10151445171295613_804175612_23416790_205110759_n.jpg

398220_10151445171655613_804175612_23416794_1379500672_n.jpg

I was very unprepared (again!!) and so they dont have a hutch yet...so they are in Millies crate in the conservatory! :D They dont have names yet so we need some help!

I am a little worried about the whole quarentine thingi becuase obviously they havnt had any vacs yet...I bought a throw away carbord carrier to bring them home in instead of using our carrier and I have made sure I have washed hands inbetween seeing to them and then going out to P&D etc...

I cant believe we have 4 buns!! :love:

They're so sweet!!!

I quite like the flower theme you have going on with your other two so maybe you could go for "Buttercup and Clover" or "Rose and Lily" or "Ivy and Holly" .... I'm sure there are other flowers that are also names but my memory is useless :p

Good luck with the name choosing, it took me two days to choose Harvey's name :lol: so hope it goes well!

Last edited:
Thank you...they are both fairly nervous at the moment but then so were P&D when they first got here! They keep getting brave and coming out their little hidey hole...it will be better when we get their hutch and they can be left to their own devices in the garden to settle down :)

Still not sure about names...my eldest wants to call one Bella but i like the flower theme too! Lillie and Rosie have sprung to mind but im not sure...I need to sort names so I can get onto Insurance! :lol:

I have been out this morning and fed them some pellets and they are both happily eating and nomming hay like little hay monsters! I put them a bowl of water rather than a bottle and they have been drinking really well too :)

Thank you everyone :)

We have decided on Lily and Rosey :thumb:

They have difference faces and as with poppy and daisy who are really similar there are slight differences! :) I know who is who already! Lily is the cheeky one (and the smallest...lily little face!) and Rosey is a little more nervous but bigger :love:

I really like having them indoors but they will be moving outside just as soon as we have a hutch sorted :)

So all our pets are Millie, poppy, daisy, lily and rosey...I notice an eeee theme at the end of each name! :lol:

(Thank you *funny*bunny* for the suggestions!!) :)

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new additions :wave:

They are beautiful. :love::love: Their pretty names really suit them. :love:

Back