• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Don't know if Derek realises that Elliot is a rabbit

sally1974

Wise Old Thumper
Come on Elliot lets play ball together

305577_3318939985957_1641994382_2667573_1951608402_n.jpg

Lool! They're both such cutieees! :love::love: I saw a pup like that at the vets yesterday (I think similary breed and size) who had the bark of a lion :shock: Luckily my buns don't scare easy xP

Lool! They're both such cutieees! :love::love: I saw a pup like that at the vets yesterday (I think similary breed and size) who had the bark of a lion :shock: Luckily my buns don't scare easy xP

Awww:lol::lol::lol: Derek has found his voice but luckily hasn't used it too much(so far:lol:)

Awww:lol::lol::lol: Derek has found his voice but luckily hasn't used it too much(so far:lol:)
Haha! It's always the smallest ones that have to compensate for their tiny size with a big voice :roll: I so want a dog but I'm terribly allergic...I'm actually allergic to bunnies too but I found that out a little too late :lol:

Haha! It's always the smallest ones that have to compensate for their tiny size with a big voice :roll: I so want a dog but I'm terribly allergic...I'm actually allergic to bunnies too but I found that out a little too late :lol:

Awww that is a shame, have you tried taking antihistamines? xxx

Back