• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Could Biro have a few vibes please.

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
She was spayed yesterday and is not doing very well despite the op going smoothly. The vets wont let her home and are saying she may have to stay in all day today too :(

Biro is another bunny who was very underdeveloped, she came to us at 10 days old from appalling conditions and her mum died when she was 6 weeks old from cancer :( Both her and her brother were tiny, and Bic couldn't be castrated until he was nearly 9 months old. Because of this we put off Biro's neuter last summer and I am really glad we did given what happened to Gabby earlier in the year and now how poorly Biro is. But hormones kicked in a couple of weeks ago so we thought it best to get it done now.

If she could have a few vibes it would be appreciated x

Sending buckets of vibes for Biro Liz, hope she can get through this and its just a slow recovery.

Oh no; I'm so sorry Liz. I assumed she was already back home. :(:( Sending lots of vibes for Biro, and really hoping she's well enough to come home soon. xx

Come on Biro, please get well so you can be back home today.

Liz, some vibes for you too, I imagine you need them.

(((((((((((((((Mega healing vibes)))))))))))))))) for Biro. And huge (((((((((hugs))))))))) for you. :)

I brought Biro home at lunchtime so she could sunbath with the boys. She has nibbled a little bit but not very much :(

Hope she will eat more soon. Does she take syringe-feeding well if necessary?

She is a little madam to handle and will kick and scratch :roll: So am trying to avoid it here if possible. she was syringe fed through the morning at the vets so will be OK for awhile before I have to start doing it. I am just hoping that leaving her to settle and destress will help her start eating for herself :)

Back