• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's been 2 years since our little man went to the bridge

HS

Wise Old Thumper
and we still miss him very much. We still say goodnight to him as we go up the stairs, and will often glimpse a black shadow shoot across the room out the corner of an eye, or hear hoppity bunny paws on the stairs.
Squidgy was with me for over 8 years, and was my friend and soul mate. He bonded equally well with my o/h and we were a perfect little family unity.
He was a grumpity, little thing, and loved to be groomed. He also liked to groom us, and a Squidgy lick on my forehead was a better cure for a headache than anything else I've known. His favourite thing was to charge up and down the stairs, or lie out in a sunbeam.
He left a hole in my heart, that I don't think will ever heal. Such a special boy. :love::love::love:

DSC00010.jpg

Squidgy was very handsome and sounds like he was a very special bunny indeed. Having only just recently been granted head-licks, I know how precious it is to receive them. You must miss him very very much. Thinking of you xx

Awwww. :love: Squidgy sounds like he was very special and I'm sure he was very thankful to have you and your OH in his life.

Thinking of you. xxxxx

Oh, I feel for you. He's looks just like my little boy, only George is a lop. My little man is 10½ years old and living on borrowed time now! I can understand how he has left a hole in your heart and I'm sure you miss him terribly each day. Still, he's probably having a lovely time at Rainbow Bridge, with all the other loved and cherished buns. xxxx

Back