• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just thought you should know... P22 - PICS!

*Oops pressed the button too many times :oops: :oops:

Don't know if that was a forum wobble or my incompetence:?

Last edited:
I'll get some photos tomorrow. :D Was the easiest bond ever I didn't have to do anything! :shock: They've been together since Sunday but knew each other before then as had a few play times together :oops: but never had any problems apart from a bit of humping :lol: As soon as that stopped they went together for their first night and there were no problems, it's like they've been together forever! I know people will think I'm stupid for not doing it "properly" but I knew I didn't need to, they are just such a sweet trio! :love:

Awww thats such good news - it doesn't matter that it wasn't 'done properly' as long as they love each other :love:

That was easy! :D Glad it all worked out, but you should know by now, we won't believe you until we see pics :lol:

Thank you :) It's so lovely going down to see them every morning and it's 3 bunnies waiting to greet me. :love: He's joined in with their funny little ways too, running round my feet in a circle then diving through the cat flap at breakfast time! :lol: :love:

Thank you :) It's so lovely going down to see them every morning and it's 3 bunnies waiting to greet me. :love: He's joined in with their funny little ways too, running round my feet in a circle then diving through the cat flap at breakfast time! :lol: :love:

awwwwwwww he sounds so adorable, i bet its a sigh of fresh air having a duchy again:love::love:

I'm back from school now and they're all snuggled up in the shed :love: On a lovely day like today I expected them to be out in their run but no they're big softies! :lol:

Pictures soon :p

Aww that's great! :D Looking forward to pics :love:

Envious! Been trying to pair Laurel off again but she just keeps attacking my boys. Have tried with 2 now. She was only spayed a month ago though. Patience is a virtue they say!

Back