• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Upset..

Loppy2

Warren Scout
My rabbit died a few weeks ago of gas:'( We got a resuce bunny last weekend because our other bunny was lonley. I love miles(thenewbunny) but i miss Loppy so much :'( i have cried every day since he died:'( he was only young and i miss him so much
a book i made for him had loads of pages to fill :'( i dont no how to cope...i miss him so much :'(
:cry:

rest in peace my little boy Loppy Leo 4th September 2010 to 5th March 2012

I'm so sorry for your loss. Please be patient with yourself. It's very early days and it's more than ok to be sad and upset my losing him. It will ease in time.

So sorry to hear about Loppy Leo, I think gas/bloat is a lot more common than people think and many vets aren't clued up on how to treat it.

It will take some time for you to feel better but as Sky-O says be patient.

One of my rabbits Hitley had to be pts on Friday because of gas/intussusception....its hard to get over and I miss Hit everyday but I know now he is without pain at rainbow bridge having a happy time...and will be there to meet me when my time comes...try and concentrate on the happy times you had and put your energy into your new bun and making your new bun have a good life....and do it in your buns memory because after all your bun would have wanted the new bun to be happy also...

I'm so sorry that you lost your little boy. :cry:

Sky-O is right, it is early days. It takes time to come to terms with the loss. I lost my very special boy Herbie at the beginning of January and I still have days when I cry, so how you are feeling at the moment is natural and very normal in the circumstances.

I know that at the moment you will feel like you will never get over it and the tears will never stop, but in time it will get a little easier, you have to be patient and give yourself time to grieve. Grieving is horrible and I know how much it will be hurting you, but it will get better.

Thinking of you. xx

I'm so sorry for your loss :cry: it's always heart breaking when we loose a beloved bunster. Give your self time to grieve ((hugs))

Ah that is so sad. I'm sure the time he spent with you were happy times and was much loved.

Back