• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Harvey tickles himself

*Funny*Bunny*

Warren Veteran
Spent 6mins filming waiting for Harvey to do one of his violent bunny flops (sometimes I hear it and have to run over to check for injuries :roll: he is definitely not delicate!) with no luck, just to turn off the camera and him to go and do one :roll:

I did however catch this odd behaviour, licking his own ears and he appears to tickle himself and his left back leg starts twitching in a reflex action to get rid of the tickling :lol: what a silly bun :p

http://i290.photobucket.com/albums/ll268/Larcher08051991/850b0627.mp4

Aww thats so cute!!

my grayson is a hard flopper ha! he flops with huge thuds

I find hard flops terrifying! He's whacked his head on some horribly hard things and with such a force I'm shocked he hasn't damaged himself :roll: he also binkies into this one cupboard all the time, he just goes up to it, has a sniff and then binkies almost everytime :? I don't know what the cupboard does to make him think "I must bash my head on this" :roll:

I find hard flops terrifying! He's whacked his head on some horribly hard things and with such a force I'm shocked he hasn't damaged himself :roll: he also binkies into this one cupboard all the time, he just goes up to it, has a sniff and then binkies almost everytime :? I don't know what the cupboard does to make him think "I must bash my head on this" :roll:

aha sounds exactly like my grayson! he has my whole room to binky in, but chooses his crate and binkys round in circles bashing into the sides :roll:

Back