• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Tiny Stevie stretching his legs

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Covered the bed last night and let him have a little wander after our syringe feeding session. As you will see the syringe feeding didn't go that well as the syringe that came with the feed was bigger than him, but we had fun :lol::lol::lol:

P1020293.jpg

P1020294.jpg

sore feet

P1020297.jpg

P1020300.jpg

P1020301.jpg

P1020304.jpg

P1020305.jpg

P1020308.jpg

P1020318.jpg

P1020319.jpg

His strange bald ears

P1020320.jpg

P1020324.jpg

P1020325.jpg

I think he's wearing half of his dinner, bless him! :lol::lol:

The outside of his ear looks pretty much the same as the inside of his other ear in terms of hairy-ness, doesn't it. :? Alfie's are often quite thinly covered but that's down to Bubbles going a bit overboard with the cleaning!

I think he's wearing half of his dinner, bless him! :lol::lol:

The outside of his ear looks pretty much the same as the inside of his other ear in terms of hairy-ness, doesn't it. :? Alfie's are often quite thinly covered but that's down to Bubbles going a bit overboard with the cleaning!

What are you saying about my syringe feeding abilities?? :lol::lol:

I have never seen ears like it, they just have a thin line of fur round the edge :?

Hello mini cutie :wave: I think he is going to have a big personality when he settles down.:love: Glad to hear Biro is through the op ok as well.

This little chap has stolen my heart. He is totally adorable.:love::love::love:

I look forward to eagerly following progress reports.

I don't care what he looks like.....................just want to wrap him in love and warmth for the rest of his life.

I know that he is in the very best of hands.

Lucky little Stevie.

May your days be filled with happiness...............forever.

Hello little man! Oh he's adorable bless him. This is the first time I've been on here for a week or so and his is the first photo thread I clicked on.. what a good choice :)

Morning little Stevie!!! :love::love::love:

Have a wonderful day beautiful bunny. xxxxxxxxxxxx

He is not up to much this morning but he was very busy yesterday evening :D He was exploring his new cage, digging his fleece, periscoping and doing some little head shakes in his bunny bed :love::love: He still isn;t eating enough though

Stevie periscoping must be so cute! :love: What food are you giving him?

He came with P@H muesli so he has a small amount of that and some excel dwarf pellets in his bowl. I have tried him with greens, carrot, kale, apple without much success. He ate one fenugreek crunchie but hasn't touched them since. He has eaten a barley ring. The only thing he seems to really like is fresh and dried dandelion. Also tried him with dried blackberry leaves. He does nibble a bit of hay and he has eaten a couple of baby willow balls!

I'm quite impressed by the baby willow ball eating! I wonder if he would like herbs?

The herbs didn't look nice in morrisons today which is why I choose Kale instead. TBH He doesn't even seem to know the food bowl is there even though it is next to him :?

He seems to be a lot more active late evening and through the night :D

Back