• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

very impressed with Supreme Petfoods

little-laura

Wise Old Thumper
I emailed the hay experts asking if they had a free sample of the fibafirst food and they said there are no free samples and to buy the 500g one as thats a perfect sample size. So I emailed Supreme and they emailed me back in under 5 minuets! They were very polite and are sending me a free sample ^___________^

I rang them up and they sent me a free sample too. They also had a lot of knowledge on things. Very impressed and Doughnut also liked the pellets :D

They sent me a free 'sample' of fibrefirst for rabbits and gunea pigs which was a FULL box of each. The woman was really friendly, so I sent her photos back of Bunsk and Belle eating them :thumb:

They sent me a free 'sample' of fibrefirst for rabbits and gunea pigs which was a FULL box of each. The woman was really friendly, so I sent her photos back of Bunsk and Belle eating them :thumb:

Thats great ^_______^ that was lovely of you ^_^

When I emailed them they said they didn't do free samples and gave me a list of my nearest stockists! I didn't go any buy any safe to say.....:shock:

They sent me some too and were really lovely. They even put my bun's names on the parcel. It's just a shame I can't get either of them to eat the fibafirst. :roll:

No, I contacted them through supreme and not the fibrefirst website!

They must not like me :lol:

Although it might be the fact that I felt too embaressed to actually ask for a free sample, so might have cleverly phrased it, but so they didn't know what I wanted :roll:

Although it might be the fact that I felt too embaressed to actually ask for a free sample, so might have cleverly phrased it, but so they didn't know what I wanted :roll:

:lol: I asked outright!

No, I contacted them through supreme and not the fibrefirst website!

ah... I dont know then >_<

aww... maybe its that you werent direct I asked them for a free sample

:lol: I asked outright!

as did I ^_^

Back