PDA

View Full Version : very impressed with Supreme Petfoods

little-laura
27-03-2012, 12:19 PM
I emailed the hay experts asking if they had a free sample of the fibafirst food and they said there are no free samples and to buy the 500g one as thats a perfect sample size. So I emailed Supreme and they emailed me back in under 5 minuets! They were very polite and are sending me a free sample ^___________^

sally1974
27-03-2012, 01:05 PM
That is fab well done, it really does pay to contact companies head on xxx

cpayne
27-03-2012, 01:08 PM
I rang them up and they sent me a free sample too. They also had a lot of knowledge on things. Very impressed and Doughnut also liked the pellets :D

chul
27-03-2012, 01:09 PM
They sent me a free 'sample' of fibrefirst for rabbits and gunea pigs which was a FULL box of each. The woman was really friendly, so I sent her photos back of Bunsk and Belle eating them :thumb:

little-laura
27-03-2012, 04:09 PM
They sent me a free 'sample' of fibrefirst for rabbits and gunea pigs which was a FULL box of each. The woman was really friendly, so I sent her photos back of Bunsk and Belle eating them :thumb:

Thats great ^_______^ that was lovely of you ^_^

catherine09
27-03-2012, 05:28 PM
When I emailed them they said they didn't do free samples and gave me a list of my nearest stockists! I didn't go any buy any safe to say.....:shock:

little-laura
27-03-2012, 05:46 PM
When I emailed them they said they didn't do free samples and gave me a list of my nearest stockists! I didn't go any buy any safe to say.....:shock:

did you contact them through here http://www.fibafirst.com/

Everyone I spoke to said they had brilliant customer service and sent them lots of things when they asked.

catherine09
27-03-2012, 05:57 PM
did you contact them through here http://www.fibafirst.com/

Everyone I spoke to said they had brilliant customer service and sent them lots of things when they asked.

Hm, no, I contacted them through their normal website, Supreme Petfoods. I would try again but they might remember me :oops:

little-laura
27-03-2012, 05:58 PM
Hm, no, I contacted them through their normal website, Supreme Petfoods. I would try again but they might remember me :oops:

different department different people. Also its a new product so they want the word to spread

Jenova
27-03-2012, 06:04 PM
They sent me some too and were really lovely. They even put my bun's names on the parcel. It's just a shame I can't get either of them to eat the fibafirst. :roll:

chul
27-03-2012, 06:14 PM
different department different people. Also its a new product so they want the word to spread

No, I contacted them through supreme and not the fibrefirst website!

catherine09
27-03-2012, 06:45 PM

They must not like me :lol:

Although it might be the fact that I felt too embaressed to actually ask for a free sample, so might have cleverly phrased it, but so they didn't know what I wanted :roll:

chul
27-03-2012, 07:10 PM

Although it might be the fact that I felt too embaressed to actually ask for a free sample, so might have cleverly phrased it, but so they didn't know what I wanted :roll:

:lol: I asked outright!

little-laura
27-03-2012, 07:19 PM

ah... I dont know then >_<

aww... maybe its that you werent direct I asked them for a free sample

:lol: I asked outright!

as did I ^_^