• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

He said yes!!!

megansmummy

Mama Doe
:love::love::love:

Hubby gave in and agreed that we can have another pair of bunnies!! :love: Im so excited! Carrot and Broccoli found a home last weekend so thats a bit ironic since I have been on at him for months about them :lol: But im so so so glad for them! We have been in contact with a local resuce here but they dont have any dutchies in at the moment and I think i would really love another pair of dutchies :love:

Let the search commence!! :thumb::D:love:

:love::love::love:

Hubby gave in and agreed that we can have another pair of bunnies!! :love: Im so excited! Carrot and Broccoli found a home last weekend so thats a bit ironic since I have been on at him for months about them :lol: But im so so so glad for them! We have been in contact with a local resuce here but they dont have any dutchies in at the moment and I think i would really love another pair of dutchies :love:

Let the search commence!! :thumb::D:love:

:love::love:

I would LOVE another dutchie. Nino was so special and I just love their temperament, they are such characters :love:

Prettylupin, im totaly addicted to them...P&D are the most friendly, inquisitive bunnies :love: I adore their little faces!!

Beebee, Millie is settling well thanks :) She was spayed last friday and you wouldnt know she had! I have had a nightmare trying to stop her jumping over the baby gates, tearing around the garden :roll: We adore her...our home is turning into a little family zoo and we love it! :love:

Aww, well done on getting him to agree. Why don't you be open to which breed you get though? My favorite breed is a dolly mixture as I call it, so mixed you can't tell any breed. Xxx

Honistly becuase i just love them and also becuase I have to narrow the search down a little :? there are so many rabbits for rehoming (our local one has over 100!) that if I didnt have any idea of what sort of bunnies we would like then I would never be able to make a decsion! :(

I dont dislike any breed/mixture of rabbits...hope it didnt come accross that way :(

I dont dislike any breed/mixture of rabbits...hope it didnt come accross that way :(

I didn't get that impression from your post; it just sounds like you have a passion for dutchies and I feel the same way about lops. :love::love:

I think it's wonderful that you can give a home to two more needy bunnies. Best of luck with your search. :D:D

Just me offering a suggestion, not saying you came across like that. Sorry honey. I can't wait to hear about your new bunnies! Xxx

I wanted another nethie and came away with a lionhead :lol: if I were you I'd go and have a look at all of the buns and see which takes your fancy :wave:

FAB news about being allowed more bunnies!

Prettylupin, im totaly addicted to them...P&D are the most friendly, inquisitive bunnies :love: I adore their little faces!!

Beebee, Millie is settling well thanks :) She was spayed last friday and you wouldnt know she had! I have had a nightmare trying to stop her jumping over the baby gates, tearing around the garden :roll: We adore her...our home is turning into a little family zoo and we love it! :love:

Awww, I'm dreading that part! Katy's just come into season and she's a bit mental :lol: here's hoping she calms down when she gets spayed!

Back