• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am in so much trouble!

MichG

Mama Doe
Let the buns free range this morning and daisy managed to get through the rabbit proofing and under the tv unit... Where she chew through 3 wires!! The sky box no longer turns on. Rang OH as he is techy and he is not pleased!! Typically he is away on business tonight so won't be able to fix.

So no more leaving the buns free ranging while I am not in the room as houdini Daisy manages the impossible :roll:

Naughty Daisy!

If you cut the cable where it's chewed, strip the wire back, twist the wires together and then seal up with electrical tape it should be fine :)

:shock: Oh dear, naughty buns! Glad everybun is OK. TV is rubbish anyway. Could be worse, they could have eaten the internet! :shock:

Naughty Daisy!

If you cut the cable where it's chewed, strip the wire back, twist the wires together and then seal up with electrical tape it should be fine :)

I've done that many times! :lol: I think you can get little plastic joining boxes to make it safer?

Could you put the cable tidy on your wires? They are really easy to use and if she gets through again won't be able to do any damage. Doughnut suddenly had an interest in wires, got the cable tidies and now no interest at all as she can't get to them. She doesn't even try! There again she's moved on to stripping the lining paper, loves every corner of the room where she can nibble and try and get a hold and rip then eat it.

Back