• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Spenser plays outside!

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
Spenser had a short time out in his run this afternoon! His first experience of the great outdoors since he came to live inside last December (other than vet trips!).

P3260573.jpg

I love the bunny shadow in this one:

P3260571.jpg

And here he is in his beloved basin (he travelled in and out sitting on his 'throne'):

P3260566.jpg

My big baby boy! :love:

awwwwwwwww :love:

will spenser be going to live outside again or is he a housebun now?? :wave:

xxx

He doesn't have any plans to move out, but my room will be too hot for him at some times of the day in the summer. I dusted down the hutch interior at the weekend in case he needs it as an occasional playhouse.

Aww :love: Olly and Honey have never been outside, and now it's Daisy and Digby's domain it's unlikely that they will :( it would be nice to see them on the grass, but just catching them to bring them downstairs would freak them out!

I saw a baby in p@h today, the absolute spit of Spenser! Prob a long lost relative :D I so wanted to take him home, but I don't think my trio would have approved!

Back