• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

I am 100% bonded to Kenco!

helgalush

Wise Old Thumper
Following on from last night's thread about Kenco grooming my dressing gown....

.............he has just licked my forehead, eyebrows and nose!!!!! Oh my Lordy, I am so in love with my little man Kenco!

(Although slightly peeved that he has also been grooming my OH!!!! :?)

:lol::lol::lol:

Ha ha this made me laugh Helen! Bless him Kenco loves both you and Colin... now don't go getting jealous, sounds like there is enough love to go around!! :lol::lol::love:

Artie grooms my face a lot and it's really lovely. He will groom my arms for ages, maybe ten minute stints but when he grooms my face and he's doing round my eye lids and eyebrows its :love::love:

Elijah will also groom my face and then he starts chewing my hair and he gets really intent at what he's doing and I can't get him to give up - I think he'd hang off my hair if I stood up :lol::lol:

Thanks Alison...me and C were both lying down next to Kenco and each saying "groom me Kenco" "no Kenco groom me" "Kencooo, its my turn, groom me please!!" :lol::lol::lol:

Bunny Buddy that is sooo cute!!!! What lovely buns you have!!! Laughing at the image of you getting up with a bun attached to your hair!!! :lol::lol:

I have only ever been licked on the hands before by Twinkle and she seems to have stopped doing that now, never had grooming off any other bun!!

I :love: groomy bunnies. Smudge is a groomy bunny but only if you are also a bunny. :lol:

Back