• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Buddies rabbit awareness day :)

vee-jay

Mama Doe
Just thought I would post this here aswell to let you guys know how Buddies Rabbit awareness day went :)

"WOW - what a day yesterday was! We were overjoyed by how many folk came to support us and hopefully everyone really enjoyed their visit and took a lot away from it! Thank you to all the companies - big and small that donated items for us to sell and auction off: Burgess Pet Care, Supreme Petfoods Limited, The Hay Experts, Dust Free Hay Co, The Willow Warren, Galens Garden, Bunny Biccies, Chudleys, Burns Pet Nutrition, Bunny Mad, The Handmade Bunny, Chloe Gardner Art and Cards, Georgina McMaster, The Rabbit Welfare Association and Fund, Make Mine Chocolate! UK, Dobbies, and all our wonderful fosterers, volunteers and supporters who spent time making us wonderful items to sell: Kirsty Alexander, Angela Elliot, Su Ross, Clare Nisbet, Anne Smith, Gillian Morrison. Thanks also to Kevin Eatwell from Royal (****) School of Veterinary Studies for attending in the afternoon and being on hand to answer your questions. The BIGGEST THANKS goes to Caroline from Runaround for coming up from Manchester and not only bringing her fabulous new upstairs set up to show everyone how wonderful it is but for donating it to Buddies Bunny Rescue for our foster carers and to take parts to future events to show everyone and promote runaround everywhere we go. We are forever grateful to you Caroline, you are a diamond ♥. To anyone i may have missed out here - sorry, my head has been all over the place but thank you too as without everyones help we could never have put on the day. Now enough of the thank you's, what you all probably really want to know is how much we raised, drumroll please...... a flabbergasting - £1120.99!!!!! ♥ ♥ xxx Emma"

Here is a link to the pictures, I wouldnt be able to upload them all to photobucket so sorry if you dont have facebook
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.378791292153255.98457.218063841559335&type=3

Me and Rowan had a great day, was lovely meeting and talking to everyone and Rowan loved jumping and made a new jumping pal :)

thanks emma:) yeh we were all amazed at the total!

some other pics of Rowan :)

RowanBB1.jpg

RowanBB3.jpg

RowanBB2.jpg

Wow, what an amazing total, and it sounds like a lot of fun was well as hard work went into making it. :D:thumb:

Back