• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Wish I had a garden :(

MikePalmer88

Alpha Buck
I can't help thinking in this lovely sunny week I wish I had a garden to let the buns enjoy it :(

Mr has never ever been outside and has always been a very happy bun....but I imagine Wilma misses it

I'm the same :( all you can do is open a window hope they get some of the sunny day.
Charlotte was out running around the living room in the sun before and playing with her toys, but now the suns gone and she's gone back to sit quietly in her hutch. I would love to let her on the balcony to play if I could get rid of the nasty pigeons.
Have you thought about getting one of those bunnies lead and taking him for a walk in a safe place with no dogs/cats? I have never used one so I don't know if bunnies are OK with them, would love to know for Char.

do you know anyone with a garden you could borrow?

Personally I wouldn't advise a harness, it's generally quite stressful for a rabbit to wear one and they can damage their spines very easily. Some rabbits are ok with them but they seem few and far between.

Back