• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cost of a general check up

LittleEskimo

Mama Doe
Got to ring the vets up tomorrow as I want to give Pebbles a general health check tomorrow. Make sure his teeth and stuff are all in good working order and to see when he can be neutered and how old he might actually be. Just wondering how much that might cost. Our consolation fee is about £12. Would it be that much?

It should be the consultation cost. I've never paid more for a checkup on top of the consult cost.

That's a really cheap consultation price!! Lucky you!
We charge £25.70 for a consult and the exotic vets charge £29.05 :)

That's a really cheap consultation price!! Lucky you!
We charge £25.70 for a consult and the exotic vets charge £29.05 :)

blimey! :shock: I am really lucky becuase mine are quite good but also quite cheap considering other peoples bills. They are like a very small independant general vets but I am always very happy with their small animal knowledge :)

General check up is £20 at our vets :) If it's just a check up. If they have a vaccination or anything they include it :) But I can't keep going in giving them a myxi jab every other week for the sake of the £14 they cost :lol: (I don't go in that much, just giving an example :lol:)

£16 :)
She said he is all good and healthy, teeth are all in good order, good fur, eyes and ears and everything :D very happy for him. And she said he can be neutered at any time since his plums have dropped so I will book that for him soon.
He was about 1.4 kg I think. He is half the size of Rosie! :lol:

Back