• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Thanks for the late night panic Scarlet!!

RedFraggle

Warren Veteran
Just went to get the washing in and both buns were up at the run demanding something so I obliged with a piece of carrot each. Having taken hers Scarlet began running back and forth like a mad thing with it sticking out of her mouth, coming back to the side of the run, nosing it along the ground then running off again still with it sticking directly out the middle of her mouth. This went on for over a minute. Seeing as she has so many teeth missing, I panicked, thought she had it stuck, couldn't find the keys to the run (still in husbands pocket from "tea"), we rushed out (letting the cat out in the process who had just been gotten in for the night, much to his dismay as he thought it was only half past 8 ), cover off, padlocks off, Darren picks her up and yes, she instantly dropped the carrot. Little monkey!!!! I wonder if the cat promised her payment to create a distraction :lol:

Last edited:
Conjures up quite a visual picture! :lol:

It does sound as if a bun-cat alliance might have been formed. ;)

Back