• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What breed is she? (Insurance purposes)

catherine09

Mama Doe
So I've just started setting up Hettie on our insurance policy, and it asks for a specific breed. Now Hettie was a stray and doesn't look like a particular breed type to me. What do you all think? I think if I can't find her breed I'll put her down as a Sussex as she does seem the right size and shape...She is 3.4 kg so quite a big bun

IMG_0493.jpg

IMG_0498.jpg

IMG_0499.jpg

IMG_0500.jpg

There is an option on all the ones I've seen for 'domestic' or 'crossbreed' or similar, although they can be hard to spot.

There is an option on all the ones I've seen for 'domestic' or 'crossbreed' or similar, although they can be hard to spot.

Yeah, this! It's annoying that they don't just put it at the top, but buried in the list somewhere there will be an option for non pedigree, crossbreed, domestic rabbit or similar, it's just a case of scrolling through the list until you find it. Good luck!

Yeah, this! It's annoying that they don't just put it at the top, but buried in the list somewhere there will be an option for non pedigree, crossbreed, domestic rabbit or similar, it's just a case of scrolling through the list until you find it. Good luck!

I found it! ;) Had to go through the entire list, it's not even in proper alphabetical order!!!

Thanks everyone :thumb:

Back