• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

It's Totally Impossible Not to Give in...............

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
..........to this Morsey face asking for yet more breakfast !!

Rabbits255.jpg

Rabbits256.jpg

Last edited:
Wondering how short a space of time between "the face" and the giving in - a micro second? :love::love:

awww! my bunbuns just lay around looking superior when i took in their breakfast - i didn't deserve any more, i was late....

Gorgeous !
Where did you find that chunk of wood from in the top picture and what type of tree was it ?
My buns would love get their gnaw on that ... :p

I'd have given in too. Does he still have three sittings for his breakfast?

I guess he does need the extra noms for all the inmorsigating he has to do:love:

Ohmygoodness...Morsey Mouf! :love:
What is that he's eating, Jane? Does he have a favourite snack?

Mimzy has persuasive bunny lips too, but usually he just digs with his forefeet if I'm not forthcoming with his noms. My legs/arms have the bruises to prove it! 0_o

Gorgeous !
Where did you find that chunk of wood from in the top picture and what type of tree was it ?
My buns would love get their gnaw on that ... :p

It was from a Plum tree that was cut down from my garden a few years ago

I'd have given in too. Does he still have three sittings for his breakfast?

I guess he does need the extra noms for all the inmorsigating he has to do:love:

Four now !!

Ohmygoodness...Morsey Mouf! :love:
What is that he's eating, Jane? Does he have a favourite snack?

Mimzy has persuasive bunny lips too, but usually he just digs with his forefeet if I'm not forthcoming with his noms. My legs/arms have the bruises to prove it! 0_o

That was just a mix of Rabbit Pellets and Rabbit Mix. As for favourite snacks, Morse just love food full stop !! :lol: :love:

Four sittings for breakfast. If any of mine knew that they would be packing their suitcases right now!!!

I :love: Morse. He is such a character and it always makes me feel better when I see photos of him.

Back