• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

rabbit latrine

missniknak

Alpha Buck
My buns are lucky in that they get plenty of free range time in the garden. However, they always use the same area as their loo. I excavated the area this morning, and put down some fresh soil. Maisy was straight in to use it. Does anyone else's buns only use one spot in the garden as their loo?

Have you considered using large trays/dog beds there? That might make it easier to clean.

Have you considered using large trays/dog beds there? That might make it easier to clean.

Yes i did wonder about doing this. They are very good at using the tray in their hutch. I do tend to sweep the poos into the border as fertiliser for the plants :lol:

The oh has been home for the last couple of weeks so they have had access to the garden all day every day and i was amazed at how many rabbit raisins had accumulated. Think i will have to take janes advice and clean up more regular, or get a big garden litter tray!

Back