• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

A Big Thank You !!- FAO aliduncan1 !!

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
On behalf of all my Rabbits Tess and Stanley would like to say 'Thank You Auntie Ali, for the scrummy Scottish Grass you have sent us' :love: :D

The Delivery Man did look a bit :? :shock: when Jane said to him, 'oh, that'll be my supply of grass' as she signed for the package.

Strange these humans, what's unusual about receiving a huge package of grass.............. :?

Rabbits231.jpg

The Delivery Man did look a bit :? :shock: when Jane said to him, 'oh, that'll be my supply of grass' as she signed for the package.

I hope he didn't think you were going to smoke it! :shock::lol::lol:

It looks lovely, what a kind thought. :love:

On behalf of all my Rabbits Tess and Stanley would like to say 'Thank You Auntie Ali, for the scrummy Scottish Grass you have sent us' :love: :D

Strange these humans, what's unusual about receiving a huge package of grass.............. :?

Rabbits231.jpg

:lol::lol::lol:

Smuggling grass across the border, what a dangerous life I lead!! It's great to see them tucking in, hope you weren't mobbed again when the paper bags appeared xx:lol:

ETA Is Tess cuddly, I just want to pick her up and give those ears a good rub!!

:lol::lol::lol:

Smuggling grass across the border, what a dangerous life I lead!! It's great to see them tucking in, hope you weren't mobbed again when the paper bags appeared xx:lol:

ETA Is Tess cuddly, I just want to pick her up and give those ears a good rub!!

She is a very nervy wee Bunny, but once picked up she is happy to be cuddled :love: She is devoted to her man Stan :love:

This pair are just one of my absolute all time favourites. Tess is so sweetand cute while Stanley is handsome.:love::love:

Glad you have been about today Jane, I worry about you being mugged for the grass!:lol:

Back