PDA

View Full Version : Welcome Home Rupert! (very excited)

Minimallow
24-03-2012, 06:27 AM
Today is the day that Rupert comes back home :D I'm very happy to see him again and hope he feels the same way :love: I've missed my little face washer so much. Aaron is so excited that he is coming back as like Bonkers, he had a special relationship with Rupert. I'm not sure how a certain little madam *coughs India* will treat him but we shall soon see. She's getting lonely without Bonkers so I hope that helps her at least to try not to be too bossy with Rupert. Here she is waiting for him in her favourite spot beside the gerbils :love:

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb141/pigsmightfly07/vtg210.jpg
http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb141/pigsmightfly07/vtg218.jpg

KarenM
24-03-2012, 07:58 AM
Omg, what have I missed!! ?? :shock: :D:D:D:D

That's fantastic news; I'm really pleased for you as I know how hard it was to give him up. :love::love:

Minimallow
24-03-2012, 08:21 AM
Omg, what have I missed!! ?? :shock: :D:D:D:D

That's fantastic news; I'm really pleased for you as I know how hard it was to give him up. :love::love:

Oooh lots :D :lol:

Due to having to have Bonkers pts, it obviously left India alone. 4 buns is my manageable number on my own so I talked to Debbie and Rupert hadn't yet been bonded with anyone. Debbie had been asked to take in a conti and if I took Rupert back it meant there was a free space for a bun in need. So a sad thing has helped make a happy thing :love:

wendle
24-03-2012, 08:37 AM
Awww a sad an happy story in one I don't no you but I was following your story about your bunnys it made me cry when you lost Bonkers and now I'm so pleased you can get your beloved Rupert back what a beautiful ending to a Sad Beginning Welcome Home Rupert an Binky Free In The Lush Green Grass Of Rainbow Bridge Bonkers 

Minimallow
24-03-2012, 09:08 AM
Awww a sad an happy story in one I don't no you but I was following your story about your bunnys it made me cry when you lost Bonkers and now I'm so pleased you can get your beloved Rupert back what a beautiful ending to a Sad Beginning Welcome Home Rupert an Binky Free In The Lush Green Grass Of Rainbow Bridge Bonkers 

Aww thank you x

KarenM
24-03-2012, 09:58 AM
Awww, Nicki, I don't know how I missed all that but it's lovely that something good can come from losing dear little Bonkers; I'm sure he would wholeheartedly approve. :love::love:

Captain Helen
24-03-2012, 10:05 AM
Awww! :love: Hope the bonding goes smoothly! xx

Mrs. Bunnykins
24-03-2012, 10:28 AM
Best of luck Rupert!!!! :thumb::thumb::love:

Minimallow
24-03-2012, 05:36 PM
Thank you all :wave: He's here :love:

wendle
24-03-2012, 05:38 PM
