• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Welcome Home Rupert! (very excited)

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Today is the day that Rupert comes back home :D I'm very happy to see him again and hope he feels the same way :love: I've missed my little face washer so much. Aaron is so excited that he is coming back as like Bonkers, he had a special relationship with Rupert. I'm not sure how a certain little madam *coughs India* will treat him but we shall soon see. She's getting lonely without Bonkers so I hope that helps her at least to try not to be too bossy with Rupert. Here she is waiting for him in her favourite spot beside the gerbils :love:

vtg210.jpg

vtg218.jpg

Omg, what have I missed!! ?? :shock: :D:D:D:D

That's fantastic news; I'm really pleased for you as I know how hard it was to give him up. :love::love:

Omg, what have I missed!! ?? :shock: :D:D:D:D

That's fantastic news; I'm really pleased for you as I know how hard it was to give him up. :love::love:

Oooh lots :D :lol:

Due to having to have Bonkers pts, it obviously left India alone. 4 buns is my manageable number on my own so I talked to Debbie and Rupert hadn't yet been bonded with anyone. Debbie had been asked to take in a conti and if I took Rupert back it meant there was a free space for a bun in need. So a sad thing has helped make a happy thing :love:

Awww a sad an happy story in one I don't no you but I was following your story about your bunnys it made me cry when you lost Bonkers and now I'm so pleased you can get your beloved Rupert back what a beautiful ending to a Sad Beginning Welcome Home Rupert an Binky Free In The Lush Green Grass Of Rainbow Bridge Bonkers 

Awww a sad an happy story in one I don't no you but I was following your story about your bunnys it made me cry when you lost Bonkers and now I'm so pleased you can get your beloved Rupert back what a beautiful ending to a Sad Beginning Welcome Home Rupert an Binky Free In The Lush Green Grass Of Rainbow Bridge Bonkers 

Aww thank you x

Awww, Nicki, I don't know how I missed all that but it's lovely that something good can come from losing dear little Bonkers; I'm sure he would wholeheartedly approve. :love::love:

Back