• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Progress!

xlaurax

Mama Doe
... Well I let the bunnies into the kitchen tonight to do a bit of exploring. I've uploaded a short video to youtube (sorry about the quality, it was dark!) - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SOdC86gejY

Bramble was happy to nosey around and soon got herself very comfortable - hopping around everywhere, nibbling at my boyfriend's jeans etc lol :lol:

We sat quietly and waited to see if Bluebell would move around. The video starts at when she'd began to look around and check out her surroundings.

Eventually, after I'd laid down on the floor on my side, she came right over to me and was sniffing my face, neck etc. It was so cute :D

I feel like we've made some genuine progress with her tonight. I think she's finally starting to trust me :love::love:

I so want them to feel comfortable. I don't want to over-handle them but then don't want to not handle them enough and let them get used to not being picked up etc.

I don't really know what to do for the best but I know we made some positive progress tonight! :thumb:

Back