• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Hopscotch snotface UD 26/03 back from vet

helennnnnn

Wise Old Thumper
He's been so much better over the last few weeks, but the last few days has been sneezing more, sounding wetter, and the day or two the pus has come back :cry:

Off to vet in the morning anyway for a planned check-up, so will see what he thinks :(

However it hasn't stopped him being a little monster :roll: He is driving me crazy tonight!!

I know the treats are in this box.....: :lol:
2a8b2b35.jpg

Last edited:
He just knocked a whole box of cotton buds off the table and they went all over the floor :evil:

As I was picking them up and telling him "you're in big trouble now!" he hopped over and started licking me :roll: grrr! :lol:

He just knocked a whole box of cotton buds off the table and they went all over the floor :evil:

As I was picking them up and telling him "you're in big trouble now!" he hopped over and started licking me :roll: grrr! :lol:

Bless him. :love: I was making Easter cards tonight, but luckily Spenser was having a nap at the time. Otherwise Easter sequins could have ended up everywhere. :shock:

Bless him. :love: I was making Easter cards tonight, but luckily Spenser was having a nap at the time. Otherwise Easter sequins could have ended up everywhere. :shock:

I wish Hopscotch would have a nap! :lol: There was a glass of water one side of him, and the cotton buds the other side, I grabbed the water and he nudged the box off :roll: I think that was the better of the 2 though! :roll: :lol:

Taking him back to the vet on Monday :( X-ray to see how it looks inside and then see what to do next. He said he can still feel the hole although it's closed over, which is good because we "might need it" again :cry: I hope not!!

Also means I have to get up at 5.50 to get him to vet for 7, which with losing an hour of sleep anyway with the clocks, is going to be a struggle! Hopscotch you are a pain :roll: :lol:

Taking him back to the vet on Monday :( X-ray to see how it looks inside and then see what to do next. He said he can still feel the hole although it's closed over, which is good because we "might need it" again :cry: I hope not!!

Also means I have to get up at 5.50 to get him to vet for 7, which with losing an hour of sleep anyway with the clocks, is going to be a struggle! Hopscotch you are a pain :roll: :lol:

Poor Plops :cry:! Poor Helen :cry:!

Sorry to hear Hopscotch is stuffy again. Certainly doesn't sound as though it is bothering him too badly thoughgiven all the mischief he is up to!

:( My fingers will be crossed for your little person. And for you, of course.

Especially at that time of the morning.

Thank you :wave:

He definitely knows we're going to the vet tomorrow, he has been really grumpy all day :roll: :lol:

Buckets of vibes for Hopscotch's visit today!

You should be proud of the care you provide him with Helen :wave:

Back