• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

For those who wanted some piccies ;) (Meggy bun added)

Elena

Wise Old Thumper
Smudge eating the lovely hay...

IMG_3113.jpg

The lops on the grass...

Mischababy...

IMG_3169.jpg

IMG_3131.jpg

IMG_3128.jpg

IMG_3125.jpg

Both of them...

IMG_3133.jpg

Mini...

IMG_3142.jpg

"Look, no paws!"

IMG_3180.jpg

"Stretch, stretch"

IMG_3182.jpg

"Woah... bit unsteady"

IMG_3183.jpg

"Ooops!"

IMG_3184.jpg

"You didn't see that!"

IMG_3185.jpg

Last edited:
For you Gray :p

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

Sorry about all the bright pink. I tried to put up an Ikea bag holder/hay rack with some double sided sticky tape and it didn't work, just made the wall a mess so I'm currently covering it with the box lid until Dad puts some screws in the wall for me to hook it on. :oops:

For you Gray :p

IMG_3208.jpg

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3262.jpg

Sorry about all the bright pink. I tried to put up an Ikea bag holder/hay rack with some double sided sticky tape and it didn't work, just made the wall a mess so I'm currently covering it with the box lid until Dad puts some screws in the wall for me to hook it on. :oops:

:love::love::love::love::love:

I love her so much. She looks like she has such an attitude with that face :love: :lol:

And i know she actually does, after all that bonding :lol: :shock:

:love::love::love::love::love:

I love her so much. She looks like she has such an attitude with that face :love: :lol:

And i know she actually does, after all that bonding :lol: :shock:

Hell yeah. I got a nip on the knee for daring to sit in the rug :roll: she's particularly grumpy today for some reason.

Back