• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The best place to nom an apple twig...

susie bun

Wise Old Thumper
P3230557.jpg

Surely not! :lol: Ori loves apple twigs too, good job we have an apple tree!

The spoiling refers to me holding the stick steady for him while he noms, I think. :oops:

Spenser will be very pleased to know that Ori shares his good taste. :thumb:

Is it the case of in one way and out the other......:oops::oops:

Oh my, being waited on whilst busy doing poop!!!!:lol::lol::shock::shock:

Spenser....:love:

Susan, on second thoughts Spenser would never cope if he had a holiday here, he souls have to pick his sticks up off the ground and hold them while he ate.:shock::shock::shock:

Susan, on second thoughts Spenser would never cope if he had a holiday here, he souls have to pick his sticks up off the ground and hold them while he ate.:shock::shock::shock:

:lol::lol::lol:

He does actually eats sticks for himself, but prefers to be waited on. I woke up to the sound of noisy stick chomping today. :lol:

The more I read about Spenser...the more I am convinced that he was royalty in a previous life.

And now he's been re-incarnated as a gorgeous bunny he hasn't let his standards slip.

Well done Sir/ Lord/ Your Highness/ Majesty...............................Spenser.:love::love:

The more I read about Spenser...the more I am convinced that he was royalty in a previous life.

And now he's been re-incarnated as a gorgeous bunny he hasn't let his standards slip.

Well done Sir/ Lord/ Your Highness/ Majesty...............................Spenser.:love::love:

Spenser: So would you go down on your knees and hold my apple stick steady if I came to stay with you, Auntie Di? :lol:

Back