• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Just bought another rabbit run..

Aly&Poppy<3

Wise Old Thumper
Seeing as Leo will be a single bun for a while, (until Poppy is sorted out) I want to maximise his space. So I have just ordered another metal rabbit run :roll: I have 4 now :lol: and 2 wooden ones :lol:

It means he can have the whole of his bedroom though :D safely... :p Can't wait for it to get here now :D ... and fill it with more new toys... :lol:

rabbit runs are so expensive for how cheaply they can be made... I want to extend yuki and yuris run by connecting another for when they are outside but they are all so expensive

:lol::lol: We do spoil these bunnies of ours don't we!! :D

Tell me about it :roll: :lol: oh well :lol:

rabbit runs are so expensive for how cheaply they can be made... I want to extend yuki and yuris run by connecting another for when they are outside but they are all so expensive

The run I bought was only the 60cm x 60cm, because we have to climb over it to get into Leo's room :D but that was £24, I have another 60 x 60 run which Poppy has as an extension for bedtime which was £26 and the other 2 are 90 odd cm high and they were £30 each, the wooden ones were.. £70 and my dad made the other for about £50 :shock: hopefully I won't need anymore!! :lol:

Back