• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Porridge mornings in my house!

Gemmapookie

Wise Old Thumper
Whenever I make myself porridge, which is most mornings really, I end up sharing it with 4 greedy bunnehs! I just make it with water and mash half a banana in it, I save a tiny bit for Timmy specifically as he is prone to being abit underweight, the other 3 just help themselves :roll::lol:

Max and Charlotte like to lick the bowl when Im done :D

113_0592.jpg

113_0593.jpg

"Muuuuuuuum, he's not letting me have anyyyyyyyyy"
113_0595.jpg

113_0597.jpg

Timmy: "Where is it? where is it?"
113_0598.jpg

113_0599.jpg

Porridge moooowwwwwwwff! :love:
113_0602.jpg

And a random one of my gorgeous girl Mimi in her favourite spot, my draw! (I have to leave it open especially for her :roll:)
113_0591.jpg

I love all your bunnies, but Max and Charlotte remind me of my Herbs n Incs so those two are my fav :)

'In your Draw'.......is that a posh way of saying Drawer?

I love all your bunnies, but Max and Charlotte remind me of my Herbs n Incs so those two are my fav :)

'In your Draw'.......is that a posh way of saying Drawer?

:oops::lol: I seem to have lost the ability to type today! And you keep catching me on it :evil::lol:

:love: Gorgeous bunnies and they do look like they are enjoying their porridge.

I have just started to feed Homer 3 teaspoons made with water (he is a little under weight at the moment) and he loves it, it does the twitchy hip thing :love:

Back