• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

In Complete Shock, Larry has suddenly died

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
:cry::cry::cry:

He was fine at 8.45 this morning, took his meds and treats fine. By 9.30 something was seriously wrong by 9.50 he was gone. It was awful, I have never seen anything like it :cry::cry: Our vets were amazing they saw him within minutes but it was too late. So glad we live 2 minutes from our vets. I am distraught, he was our gentle giant :(:(

For those that remember the original REW's Larry was one of them. He has left behind Rosie-Pippin and Angel, I know they have each other but Angel especially will miss cuddling up to her big Larry :cry:

I can't quite take it in :(:(

So so sorry Liz.

From what I remember of his brother's passing poor Larry was lucky to be as well as he was for as long as he was, if he was affected by the same condition. I remember Leon died on New Year's Day, but not how many years ago, 2 maybe 3?

No wonder you are in shock, that was incredibly quick.

So so sorry Liz.

From what I remember of his brother's passing poor Larry was lucky to be as well as he was for as long as he was, if he was affected by the same condition. I remember Leon died on New Year's Day, but not how many years ago, 2 maybe 3?

No wonder you are in shock, that was incredibly quick.

Leon died on New Years day 2009 of pyloric stenosis , Larrys tummy was fine. The only thing wrong with him was spondylosis of the neck.

Larry bit me this morning which he never does, I sorted out the bite and went back to him and he had a head tilt and one eye shut. He wouldn't let me near it to check it. Rang the vets they had an appointment in 30 minutes. Checked him again, he had blood coming from his mouth :shock: Rang vets again and got him straight there within 2 minutes but in those 2 minutes he started fitting in the carrier and was collapsed on the table so they helped him on his way :(:cry:

Vets think is was a Brain Aneurysm:?

Back