• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Some buns and a very large apple branch!

Fluffers

Wise Old Thumper
'Wassat you has Auntie Jens?'
Bigstick010.jpg

'Oooh, is an appul tick!' :D:D
Bigstick005-1.jpg

'A vewwy big juicy nommy appul tick!' :shock:
Bigstick004.jpg

'Yippeeeeee! Noms! Dat no tick, dat an appul bwanch Mummeh 'tember! I helps checks it ok for tasties' ;)
Bigstick006.jpg

Bigstick007.jpg

5 minutes later...

Bigstick011.jpg

Never even thought about giving them an entire branch! My gran has an apple tree I may have to try this out on Mollie!:thumb:

Oh they loved that!

Does anyone know if pear trees are ok for eating too? I have a friend who has a massive pear tree in her garden :p

Never even thought about giving them an entire branch! My gran has an apple tree I may have to try this out on Mollie!:thumb:

If you do don't leave it it in for too long. I removed the branch after 5 mins and then put it back in again later in the day ;)

Do they show signs of objecting when the branch is removed? I bet they just go back to hay-nomming like the good well brought up ladybuns they are.

ooh thanks! I seeing her this afternoon, will be taking my chainsaw now :D

:lol: As with all new things, introduce very gradually & in small amounts :thumb: The bunsters here have been having apple & pear sticks for 5 months so they are well adjusted to the diet now ;)

Do they show signs of objecting when the branch is removed? I bet they just go back to hay-nomming like the good well brought up ladybuns they are.

Yes! They look a bit shell shocked to be honest! :lol::lol: ...but then - as you say - they quickly go and find something else to nom or lie down & have a snooze, eating is, after all, exhausting :roll: :lol::lol:

Back